Friday, October 25, 2013

SWTC5


I am so excited to be going to Startup Weekend in Minneapolis, MN starting tonight through Sunday. This event moves from city to city and is an opportunity for techies (and non-techies) to pitch and create a start up. I have decided to sit and observe my first time at SWTC, but I hope to find a fantastic team to help out while I am there.

This of course is how QONQR was started. Justin, aka GungHo, stood up and pitched the idea that is now the game taking the mobile gaming world by storm. I am very excited and honored to be a part of it and I will be tweeting pictures all weekend with #SWTC5 from my @gadgerson Twitter account. In addition to tweeting pictures I will be doing a follow up post on Monday about how SWTC5 went. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy QONQRing!!

xoxo,
Gadgerson

No comments:

Post a Comment